Monday, November 24, 2008

Next destination...the Curve

Without having any idea of where the Curve is, I agreed to go there just to meet my friends, Tan and Aiman.I ride the Putra LRT from Kerinchi station until Kelana Jaya station.I don't really remember which station but it is the last station for Putra LRT.Then, I board a rapidKL bus from Kelana Jaya station, hoping to arrive at the Curve within a short period of time.At approximately 1.30 pm, I got off from the bus and walk to the Curve, which is located just next to IKANO Power Centre.After finished my Zohor prayer, I called Tan.She was already there.We had lunch together, but I didn't pay for her.Hahaha.I always remember my father's advice, "Takyah duk tunjuk gentleman la....Kalu mkn ngan bdk tino, x perlu belanja dia".I had to obey this rule, because he gave me the money.Hahaha.

The Curve, seen from the street.

We waited for Aiman for about 4 hours.I began to feel hungry again.Waa...Why she took too much time to be at the Curve? Why? I think she must be lazy to ask for the directions.Hish....

"Why should I pose like that", I asked myself.

Whatever it was, praised to God that she finally arrived at the Curve.We decided to watch a movie which can be considered expensive to me.RM10 for a movie at Cineleisure Damansara, but I loved Fury movie.Just like Ong Bak.Its a female Ong Bak version.I was influenced by the movie for about two days.Haiy...yaaa.


Whats wrong with me?


I encountered some other problem...how do I want to go back? Its already 10.15 pm and I'm still in Damansara.I know I still manage to board the last rapidKL bus but how about Putra LRT to Kerinchi? Or else, I'll spend my whole night at Kelana Jaya station, chatting non-stop with Aiman? Suddenly, Aiman's phone rang and she informed me, her friends were there, at the Curve and they're going back.I know this was the only way for me to go back and have a rest in my hostel.So, as expected, her friends helped me to my hostel.Huh.Thank God! And thanks a lot to Aiman's friends.


What can I say...a good picture by an amateur photographer which is me.

9 comments:

Afham said...

aiyooo faris... gumbira jumpa kawan2 sekampung di tengah2 ibu kota
aiman tak bwk kawan dia y kita jumpa ari tu ker?

Uncle said...

X.Ni kwn yg wicked skit.Weh, mung tau dok kwn dia yg kongo tu kato kito gapo? Dia kato kita NERD.Pdhl, dia 1000 kali lg nerd drpd kita.Cilakak!

Kalash Segaran said...

Alamak, kalu dah nerd tuh, kenalah ngaku :D Anyway, sampai jugak kau kat the Curve :D Hari itu, apparently aku selisih ngan Nabil at KL sentral, tapi dia tak sapa, cis, sebab dia takut salah orang! So, aku ajak dia keluar lah next year, when he is free, so, kau join skalilah, aku call kau kalu jadi keluar k?

Uncle said...

Hahaha.Ok la kalash.Aku pun terserempak ngan nabil gak 6hb disember lepas.Dia wat rileks je jln sblh aku.

Anonymous said...

haha...bapak ko punye duit, mmg ko kne ikut rules die....
tp nnti bile ko da keje ke kan, leh ar blanje ak...haha...

Afham said...

ces tak sedar diri si kongo tuh
bilo ado maso kito gi jupo mato ngn dio..nok tok? huh!

Uncle said...

Oit Fazie, tunggu aku jd management pilot dulu la, insyaAllah aku blanja ko.Tu pun kalu ko tuntut.

Kpd E'e, aku no problem.Kalu jupo skali lg, bkn stakat temu mato.Buku limo aku naik tah muko dio.Nate cih!

Kalash Segaran said...

emm...translation please? ...anyway, awat kau tak sapa nabil if he didnt say hi to you? * pelik?* .and oh yes, hi e'e!

Uncle said...

No la.He said hi to me, but before that, he just walk beside me and smile like a crazy man without saying anything.Hahaha.

Translation for kelantanese sentences: One day, when I see that 'nerd', I'll punch him on his face.Hahaha