Sunday, December 14, 2008

Unexpected trip to DCA

I myself thought this one was a joke.I followed one of my classmates to Shah Alam.The original plan was to follow his brother to Shah Alam and drive his car back to our hostel in Bangsar.Suddenly, there was a sudden change in our plan.His big brother wanted to meet his friend in Nilai, which is about 45 minutes driving from Bangsar.What can I do? I just can follow them, or else I need to go back by bus which was quite impossible for me.No more bus after 11 pm in Nilai.
At 8 pm, we're heading to KLIA. I thought we there just to fetch somebody from the airport but I was wrong.We're there to visit the KLIA control tower, managed by Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia or better known as DCA.Damn! I forgot to bring my digital camera.Thanks to Faiz and his brother for their camera.Not to forget, their friend whom I called Chun who work as a technician at the DCA.He helped us to get the security pass in order for us to get into the tallest control tower in the world.Thanks a lot.Here are some pictures taken at the DCA.I know the quality is not as good as my digital camera but its better then nothing.

Me together with Faiz and his brother

View from the top

This screen provides informations about the aircraft within the airport area

This visit means a lot to me, but I left my friend, Anam alone at my hostel.Warghh...Sorry Anam!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

minat gile ko ek psal aviation....hehe...

Uncle said...

Uishh...mesti la.Cita2 aku x tercapai lg..Kena usaha lg la.