Saturday, December 27, 2008

Crowne Plaza Hotel

I have no idea whether this hotel is a 5-star hotel or 4 -star hotel as it is not important for me.I went to stay at this hotel last month, together with my father and all cost was paid by the government since my father is a government servant.I just spent a night here and I had dinner together with my father, in Kg Baru la.Having dinner in this hotel is quite expensive.It was an unpleasant night staying in this hotel because I realised that I was food poisoned.Toilet was my common destination during that time.The next morning, I had breakfast in the hotel cafe by having fruits only.I couldn't afford to swallow any other foods.I didn't know that we have to avoid from eating fruits when we have stomachache.Maybe you can predict what will happen to me next.Warghh, I'm not going to remember that miserable moment again.


Crown Plaza hotel from Jln Sultan Ismail

A view from the room


Messy room, messed up by my father and me.


Toilet's sliding door that able us to 'skodeng' each other.Hahaha!


Pleasant environment

3 comments:

Ahmad bin Ariffin said...

bahaya la toilet mcm tu faris..dah la mung punya common destination.hehe..

Nadly said...

Abes tuh ko skodeng sape?Ayah ko?hehe..

Uncle said...

Hahaha.Masa sakit perut je.Xde keje sgt la aku nk skodeng bapak aku.Hish..