Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally....

I guess this is my place.

After waited for about a month, for UniKL and MARA offer letter, I began to call UniKL office everyday, asking them about my placement in UniKL.I never thought that my friends and I had to register in UniKL without any offer letter.Just pay RM900 registration fee and there you go.What suprised us was our hostel.It is located in Bangsar, just next to KL Hockey Stadium and Institut Perguruan Bahasa-Bahasa Antarabangsa (IPBA).We have to use Putra LRT everyday from our hostel near Kerinchi station and stop at Dang Wangi station.Its a 15 minutes ride from Kerinchi to Dang Wangi.Due to packed situation in UniKL hostel, a store was converted for us to stay in, but we still get new lockers, beds and also tables.


This is our daily routine at Kerinchi station.

Hahaha.My lecturers are good enough.Most of them worked in industry before they become lecturers.They're from Proton, Matsushita (Japan), UiTM, and also Motorola (Penang).As for me, living here is good but the most important thing is you've to be good in your financial management or else, you'll go bankrupt, but of course I won't go bankrupt because I have my own Pa&Ma Co.Bad boy!Our classes, maybe can be considered as the highest class in the world.I'm not sure about this.Our classes are conducted mainly at 16th to 25th floor in UniKL tower.I still wonder why MARA bought this building and transform it to a university.What can I do?I just have to accept the way it is.

5 comments:

Nadly said...

ader lg highest...kt tibet nun coz hi-altitude.hu3.

Uncle said...

Ye ye je ko ni...kt Tibet universiti ape ek?

Afham said...

abang Mat ngn baju CAS ib..huhuhu..

Afham said...

abang Mat ngn baju CAS ib..huhuhu..

Uncle said...

Abe mat meme gitu.Sumbat sokmo, suka main angin plok tu.Tapi, cepat pening kalau bljr benda 3D.