Thursday, September 18, 2008

Warghhh!

I think, this gonna be the longest holiday in my entire life (from june until october).I don't think it is good for me to keep on being like this.I don't know what should I do.Watch tv? Computer games? Chat? Eat (cannot, its Ramadhan)? I just went through it without knowing what will happen next.So, I think its time for me to use my camera.Hahaha.Here are some pictures from it.

Some of the cars in Seberang Jaya parking lots were not parked properly.This troubled some other users.

While waiting for my mum to post some examinations questions to E'e's mother, I encountered this white proton Wira.I think it took about 10 minutes for this car owner to park her car properly.Hahaha.Its normal for a female driver.

This poster is still hanging in Permatang Pauh until today.Maybe this shows how determined Anwar Ibrahim is in order to be a Prime Minister.I cannot comment more on this.Or else, I'll be like Raja Petra, Tan and also Teresa Kok.Hahaha.For more information, ask Paklah and Najib.Why they suddenly want to change their portfolio.Hahaha...Sure you'll get a very good answer.

I love this picture the most.First of all, I'm not a gay.This man work for Chubb company, as far as I know, its a company that provides security alarm for banks and also some residential area.Thanks bro!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, better use SLR la. baru gmbr gempak sikit.

Uncle said...

no money la.hahaha.tunggu keje dulu.

Afham said...

Pak Lah call aku ckp dia nak pegang pertahanan sbb dirinya terancam (dia je rasa cmtu)

Fairuz Sallehuddin said...

cntik gambar last tuh;)

nados said...

weh tu bkn slr ke???cantik duh gmbr!mati2 ak igt slr.kamera ape weh?