Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oit MARA!

Fuh.Life became a little bit rocky.My advice, you don't mess with your exam.Especially for those who are going to sit for a major exam, I mean SPM, PMR and UPSR.Once again, I need to go to MARA office in Jalan Raja Laut.Actually, I'm looking for Cik Nurhaslinda, but for the first time, I only managed to meet her assistant only.So, I've arranged an appoinment with her for the next day.
Since I was in KL, I'm thinking of meeting Kalashini.Her SPM certificate was with me.I managed to meet her at her workplace, Britsh Council in Wisma Selangor Dredging, Jalan Ampang.I had to wait for about 45 minutes due to her urgent meeting.But, British Council is an awesome place for me.Lots of magazines and people.Hahaha.I really2 love multiracial environment.Just like what I experienced in Monash University, Sunway.When I met Kalash, I realized that I must do something with my communication skills.Kalash's was great.She communicate with others as if she knows them for a very long time.I think I need to learn from her.Kih3...Its necessary for me since I want to be a successful aeronautical engineer and airline pilot.If not, I may face difficulty like my uncle.He's doing great in his job but didn't manage to work in a big company due to his weak communication skill.For me, I think I still have time to improve.
Since KLCC is nearby Kalash workplace, I went there to snap some pictures.Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoo jd x benarlah rumors tuh..
ngahaha..mati2 ak igt ko da slamat study kat monash tuh..
so camne?? da jumpe pn haslinda tuh??
hahha nyibuk pule~ [+_+]

wohoo ko bce ke post tuh..ngahaha~

Anonymous said...

wohoo lpe lak nak tgo..
kapal terbang dah ok??
hahha perfect da kli nieh..
b4 nieh terlampo la besonye..

Anna Abdul Latiff said...

bakal pilot eh.?

Anonymous said...

hey i know your uncle.. which uncle u talking bout.. haih..

Uncle said...

Ceh.Know my uncle huh?Don't think so.

Anonymous said...

the one in penang or the one kelantan are u referring to? told ya.. i know ur uncle

Uncle said...

Hahaha.You don't even know where my uncle stay.

Fairuz Sallehuddin said...

eh?
asal nak jadi pilot lak?
xpaham ak.

Unknown said...

I came across an online community for individual seeking interracial love. It is ++++((((---Blackwhitemeet. C O M))))++++ All singles there are seeking interracial relationships. Interracial is not a problem here, but a great merit to cherish!