Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Long Holidays May Drive Me Crazy..

While waiting for the offer letter from MARA, I have no idea on what to do.Last week, my 8 years old brother went to Jusco Seberang Perai City and bought a new robot (I called it 'Robot Guli'), capable of launching a marble from its stomach.I still don't know who invent this robot mostly known as B-Daman.Hahaha.Frankly, I was being influenced by him.Warghh..this caused me to go to Jusco myself and buy a new one for me, but of course not the B-Daman.Its a first grade Gundam Ixea.I had no idea where this kind of robot came from.For me, it looks stylo.If this kind of robot really exists in the future, I'm sure that I'll apply a position as a pilot of this robot.Crazy thinker man..


This is the starter kit.Gundam Ixea 1/144 scale model.This robot cost RM18.30.If I tell YB or Naim, sure they will say,"Its better for you to eat at KFC".Hahaha.

This is the 'rangka' of the robot.Really2 small.If I buy the expensive one, its gonna be more detail.Even each finger can be bent.

Final touch to the robot before I attach the main part of it.Messy table.

Gundam Ixea in action, together with a chick (want to pose to) I bought from Pasar Tani Bukit Mertajam 2 weeks ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weyh, faries, same je cam adek ak.
gle robot.
hahah.
dia akan ngurungkan diuri dalam diri sambil wat mende nieh. hahha ak sebagai kakak yg bek, cam beyse arr tukang kaco. =P

Nadly said...

Ko maen jugak ek mende2 gini?