Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What I got from Sabah??

Below are some pictures of the items I got from Sabah.Some of them, I bought it myself.Others were given as presents to me.Huhuhu...


This is an Orang Utan notebook.Given by Sabahan at the Jesselton port to me before we went to Manukan and Mamutik island.Thanks Sabahan.

This wallet was given by Uncle Jamain(bapak Zay) on our way to the airport before we fly to KK from Tawau.Thanks a lot since my wallet was torn already.I really2 appreciate it.

Aha! I bought this M size t-shirt and a wooden black bracelet in Pasar Philipine, KK.I like them so much.

This one looks scary.At first, I thought it may has something to do with Vodoo.No laa..its just an ordinary keychain.Since I never found this kind of keychain in Peninsular Malaysia, I bought it.A set cost me RM9 and contain 10 keychains.Is it sweet?

1 comment:

aLLyzz said...

i hv the keychain!!
got it frm fazie..hek3