Saturday, August 23, 2008

A great spot!

Here are some pictures from my favourite spot.





Hahaha.Finally, I've found a great spot to snap aircraft pictures near KLIA.For me as a beginner, its good enough.This place is near to the crash gate of runway 14L (I'm confused whether it is 14L or 14R).Just next to the highway heading towards LCCT.I began looking for this place when I saw it in Top Gear magazine (don't remember which edition) and also from Shara Azlin Jalil picture in Dove commercial.Its hard to go to this spot since this area is under Malaysia Airport Berhad management.A private property.I was lucky to get the oppurtunity to enter this area since the gate is unlock for the moment.Hahaha.For those who love their vehicle very much, its not a suitable place for your love ones.And for those who want to experience this place, remember to check the arrival information from KLIA management, or else, you'll be wasting your time waiting for the planes.

No comments: