Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Results maa!

Everybody in my college was waiting for this historical date.10 of August 2008.The date which will determine our path towards the future.The Results Day.Huh...alhamdulillah, most of my friends passed the requirement points for them to further their studies overseas.But, mine didn't appear like there were.I didn't manage to meet the requirement set by MARA.Wargghh! That means I'm not going to Australia.2 years of A-Level was just like that for me.Of course, I can accept it.It's my fate.I called the A-Level examination officer of my college, Puan Rodina.Huhuhu, I just asked her what do I need to do next, and she said that just write a 'surat rayuan' then send it to MARA.Not to forget, check the local universities also.Because my 'rayuan' might not be accepted.So, my parents, who always care of me, discuss everything about my future studies.At this moment, I think that I'm a burden for them.Haiyaa...very sad.
The next day, I called MARA.The answer to my questions was just similar to what Puan Rodina told me before.As my possibility to fly is very low, my brilliant father decided to go and check the university ourself.On 13 August 2008, which is today, we went to see Nottingham University in Semenyih and Monash University in Bandar Sunway, as I only can apply to this kind of private university only using my A-Level qualification.No more public universities.Nottingham University seems to be a prestigious university, but I still don't know the 'campus life' there.Most of the students are having their semester break, including my friend which to be known as Alip Psycho.Next, we went to the Monash university.Quite havoc.I can see most of the students doing their works, totally different from the local public universities which appear to be hanging around with their friends or girlfriends.Different kind of people, different culture.The facilities there appear to be good for me.Hahaha.It's really hard to decide on which universities must I choose to study in.So, go Istikarah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think u should pick monash!!!!
baguss maaa.....but, dun easily give up about the rayuan....u better ask the pengetua regarding on ur appeal....call her....she's really helpful...

Afham said...

urm..banyakkan doa
sambil2..kalu rezeki mun kat Aussie..insyaALLAH boleh fly gak
kalu tak, yakinlah, ada hikmahnya di sebalik smua ni..wallahualam
bersedia utk hadapi apa jua keadaan..

Anonymous said...

huuu..
sowii nyibuk pule..kinda late..tapi takpe kan nak tnye?? anda dimane skrg??

neway best of luck!!!