Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Italy (Venice at Night)


Bad me. I haven’t updated my blog for few days, got to finish my assignment first.
Last time, I stopped about sunset in Venice. It was very nice.

I went back to my hostel to clean myself. Two times shower in a day is a must for me.
In the hostel room, someone had occupied a bed next to me. A book about Venice could be seen on the side table. I realised the biggest mistake I've made. I didn’t study about Venice properly. I should buy at least a book about Venice, so that I knew more info about the city and its attractions.

 Venice at night
In the hostel kitchen, someone was having dinner. It was my only roommate. Her name is Pamela and I called her Pam. Sounded funny since the word ‘pam’ in Malay means pump. Haish, forget about that. She’s a graphic designer from Buenos Aires, Argentina. A city girl I thought. 
Pamela
I rested until 10pm. Then, we went out to Piazza San Marco to take pictures. Pam was very good in deciding where and when should we capture some interesting moment using our camera. I learned a little from her.
From my observation, Venice is a safe city. I felt safe walking alone in Venice even at night.

 Piazza San Marco at night. 

Piazza San Marco was very nice at night, especially when there was no one. Pam loved that very much, an empty piazza.Here are some pictures at the piazza.


We went back to the hostel at 12pm. I tried to find chocolate ice cream on our way back but all shops were already closed. Bye bye ice cream.

Creatures...

6 comments:

syahmi said...

venice=sungai

Iman said...

r u going there alone? u dak sheffield kan?

nurinkhairi said...

kalau sebut pam tu dalam bahasa baku mmg ler jadi pump. bukan ke nama tu sebut dalam slang mat saleh, takde ler jadi pump.

Uncle said...

Kak Dibah: Sebab sy sebut dalam bahasa baku la jadi lawak tuh. Hahaha.

Syahmi: Buleh jugok. Laut la.

zz said...

hey there...nice shots u've got there. i've always wanted to go to venice, was thinking of going there someday too! mind sharing any travel tips?

Uncle said...

Owh. Boleh saja. Ko ni kawan triple F ke?