Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ikan Bakar again...

I just finished my end of semester 1 exam, so I decided to go back to Penang a day after I finish it. Hahaha. Quite a risky decision since each of my class member has to do presentation for our Mechanics : Static subject, conducted by Dato Hakim (UniKL President). Without proper preparation, I just did my part and my mark wasn't that good. What a tiring day. In the morning, I sent my baby (pc) to my cousin's place. Better security compared to mine. After the presentation, I rushed to KL Sentral, took a SkyBus in order to make sure I get to board my flight at 7.35 pm in LCCT. I slept all the way from KL Sentral to LCCT. I arrived just in time at LCCT, perform Asar prayer and check-in my luggage before I went to the usual place that I will go when I'm in LCCT, the AirAsia office. Love to go there. Most of the pilots were there before they start their work.
I boarded my flight at 7.20 pm. It was raining but no need to use umbrella.
The flight wasn't smooth from KL to Penang due to bad whether. I need to use the lavatory, so I just rushed towards it although our first officer, Melissa advised us not to leave our seat for safety reason. It was a hard time for me in the lavatory. Bumping here and there. I had to hold a handle to keep myself steady.Hahaha.
My flight landed in Penang safely ( I prayed hard that the plane will skid-off runaway during landing ; bad me) at 8.30 pm. It was raining heavily, so AirAsia had to use the aerobridge provided by Penang International Airport authority. My luggage was wet when I picked it up at the arrival hall. Huh!
My family members were waiting for me at the airport. Then, we went to Jerejak beach, famous with its 'ikan bakar'. Below are some of the pictures taken there...

My first view


We ordered these


My grandma


My brother waited patiently before the food was served

Hopefully, we may go there again next time. To Syahmi, we'll bring you along next time. Huhuhu...

2 comments:

Ruzaini Rahin said...

best nyer..bwk la aku skali

Uncle said...

Mung dtg penang lain kali, sure aku bwk la gi tempat tu.Hahahaha.Sbb skrg aku dh ada lesen besar drpd papa ngan mama aku.