Sunday, June 27, 2010

England's Countryside

It was very hard for me to upload even a single photo to blogspot due to bad internet connection.
This time, it's going to be about my parents visit to my place in Sheffield. Just 2 days in Sheffield yet I gained great experience with them because before this, I didn't know that Sheffield were surrounded by many beautiful places such as Chatsworth house.
Papa and mama arrived in Sheffield a day before I finish my last examination paper, which make it hard for me to entertain them properly. Hopefully there will be some barakah there. As soon as I finished my paper, we went straight to Chesterfield, papa's old town. Nowadays, his previous house was converted to be a hotel. Abbeydale Hotel in Chesterfield, England.



Papa preferred to go to the countryside part of England rather than spending his time in big cities like Manchester and Birmingham.
We then went to the Chatsworth house, home of Duke and Duchess of Devonshire surrounded by gardens and farms. Tourists all around the world could be seen during our visit. What did we do there? Just a simple picnic and photo shoot session.

Seating on the grass like 'omputeh'.

Chatsworth house

We finished our tour around peak district at around 7 pm. We then headed to Manchester for our planned dinner in Jazeera restaurant; half-chicken and rice.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cantik la mama awak!

Uncle said...

Tapi akak jgn kahwin ngan dia plak. Kih3...

Ahmad bin Ariffin said...

hensem la anak mak awak :D

Afham said...

Haih, bila la mak ayah aku nak mai Ireland~~~~

Uncle said...

Mad: Hahaha. Bleh tahan ko mad. Meh aku nak sekeh kepala tu skit.

E'e: Sapa la tu nanti, kalau bukan skrg pun, time grad.

saye kerink said...

Salam. eh eh yr papa hometown dekat chesterfield ke? wahhh that's cool! mesti rindu zaman dulu kala kan. pastuh masa final paper tu mesti tak sabar2 nak habis kan sebab nak spend time dengan parents. uwwwww i can imagine yr feeling waktu tu. WOAHHHHH.

patut nya nak feeling baca yr entry ni. tp masa tak cukup la. almost 4pm already. nak get ready untuk koku pukul 5pm. haihhh bila nak balik KL ni. hahahha. (homesick tiba2)

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.