Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy time in Putrajaya

Must-do jumping action

Salam.Actually, my update is a little bit late compare to the events I've shown in my blog.I just don't want to skip some of the important events which can be considered interesting for me.Kih3...
For this time, I'm gonna write about my family visit to KL.They just followed my father who need to attend a meeting in Putrajaya.Since I have no class at that time, I was given the responsibility to drive our family's car and took my family for a tour around Putrajaya.I'm the expert nowadays and thanks to YB because he's the one who made me familiar with Putrajaya and KL.I had no idea on where to bring them, so I think the best spot for us might be the Dataran Putra.Thank God they enjoyed being there.
The next day, we went to Sogo KL.This is my mother's favourite spot in KL.Whenever we're in KL, we'll never miss this shopping complex and also Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman or better known as Jalan TAR among KLian.We only spent two days together and I need to go back to my class since my holidays didn't start yet.Waa...


My family (my father is not in the picture)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...x leh blah...gmbr lompat2 msti ade....tringt tyme amek gmbr kat sbh...hehe...

Afham said...

aktiviti jumping merupakan aktiviti wajib heheh

abemat said...

Faris, mn coretan d UK nyoh??hehehe